Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-lang…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-language?
Hi,

winterfairy@??? wrote (21 May 2013 20:12:38 GMT) :
> How do you merge the changes into for example the tails-greeter
> repo,

We're coping updated PO files from the `*_completed' branches on
tor-translation.git into our own repositories (e.g. the tails-greeter
one).

> or send the updated POT file to Transifex when new strings are added?

I've no idea how Runa or Transifex fetches updated POT files.
I suspect Transifex might be told where our Git repos are, and where
the POT files are in there. You really want to ask Runa about that,
I guess :)