Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-lang…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-language?
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (21 May 2013 09:21:07 GMT) :
> Then, what shall we do with our other ressources that are not in
> Transifex so far?

[...]
> Shall we ask Runa to add them all as well?

Yes, I think so. I also think that would be awesome, but it's not the
end of the world if this waits for e.g. after the forum migration or
some other high-priority task that is already started. (Personally,
I'm finding harder and harder to deal with so many started, but
unfinished big sub-projects.)

So, how can it happen?

I guess our Git repository is big enough that Runa won't want to
maintain 15 (9 + 6) clones of our Git repository just to fetch one
tiny text file from each.

I don't know if the Git<->Transifex infrastructure Runa is maintaining
supports synchronizing multiple resources (9 POT files and 6 .desktop
that are worth translating) from a single Git repository.

If it does, then I guess we should just go ahead and ask Runa to fetch
these POT files. If it doesn't, then it'll probably have to wait until
we split our Git repo.