Re: [Tails-dev] Fix some translation related bugs in tails-g…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: winterfairy
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Fix some translation related bugs in tails-greeter
Hi,

winterfairy@??? wrote (06 May 2013 12:54:51 GMT) :
> The following bugs in tails-greeter is fixed by
> the attached patches:

Many thanks! Much appreciated :)

I've applied these patches to tails-greeter master branch, built
a snapshot .deb, uploaded it our `experimental' APT suite, and tested
the result in a ISO image built from our experimental Git branch.
Works fine for me.

I plan to upload a proper release of tails-greeter that includes these
patches, once Tails 0.18 is out, in the branch we'll use to prepare
Tails 0.18.1 (stable) or 0.19 (devel) -- depending on what kind of
next release we want.