[Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/post-wheezy_pinning

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/post-wheezy_pinning
Hi,

bugfix/post-wheezy_pinning is a candidate for 0.18,

This branch makes it so:

  1. one can build a Tails ISO at all;
  2. we install Linux 3.2 and a few other packages from Wheezy,
     instead of getting newer versions that got uploaded in Debian
     unstable since our RC1;
  3. similar last minute issues that can be easily avoided, are
     avoided in the future.

Please review and merge into testing and devel. If nobody has time to
do it before Tuesday 8AM UTC, then I'll have to merge it myself to be
able to prepare the 0.18 ISO (no big deal IMHO, but I'd rather avoid
it).

(
FYI, with this branch applied, the packages list/version diff between
0.18~rc1 and a current ISO boils down to:

  * firmware packages (I think it's fine to get the latest ones;
    hopefully none rely on a newer kernel, or if that's the case, then
    the Debian packages have correctly set versioned dependencies)
  * a few libs since the bind9 backport was updated (minor change to
    fix Debian bug #699834)
  * xul-ext-https-everywhere was uploaded to unstable (no change but
    the version number)
  * xul-ext-noscript got a new (minor) upstream release -- the same
    one as the upcoming TBB will ship, FWIW
)