Re: [Tails-dev] [tor-dev] Human factors of security software

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: intrigeri
Dátum:
Címzett: Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb
CC: tails-dev
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-dev] [tor-dev] Human factors of security software
Hi,

Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb wrote (26 Apr 2013 10:51:32 GMT) :
> I am looking to volunteer my time to do some research as part of my HCI masters on
> a subject that Tor people think is important.
> [...]
> If anyone is even *remotely* interested, please let me know. My offer is genuine, but
> my time is running out!

As a Tails developer, I'm interested. Next step is to find what aspect
of Tails exposes the kind of issues you're interested in, right?

Context for Tails folks: see "Human factors of security software" on
tor-dev -- the idea is to research:

The UI of Tor tools, and how they represent the users "current
status" - i.e. if s/he is secure or not, or levels of security.
Do users trust more information, or less?