Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/wheezy_was_rele…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: anonym
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review'n'merge bugfix/wheezy_was_released
05/05/13 13:29, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Squeeze is now oldstable, and this breaks our build.
> bugfix/wheezy_was_released fixes that.
>
> Candidate for 0.18, so please review and merge into stable, testing,
> devel and experimental.

The branch bugfix/wheezy_was_released is branched of testing, so it
can't be merged into stable. Well, it *was* branched like so, because
I've now rewritten its history as if it was branched of stable. Merged
into all branches mentioned above (which included some (rather
unnecessary/cosmetic) history rewriting of experimental since the old
branch was already merged there :)).

Cheers!