[Tails-dev] Please review&merge feature/torbrowser [Was: Pat…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] Patches for next stable TBB / Tails
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review&merge feature/torbrowser [Was: Patches for next stable TBB / Tails]
Hi,

Mike Perry wrote (02 May 2013 07:04:34 GMT) :
> You want 1.5.2 to reduce/eliminate hangs on New Identity:

So, I got every bit ready, tested independently and uploaded,
but I had no time to test the whole thing in a Tails ISO.

The Tails branch that should be tested / reviewed / merged is
feature/torbrowser. No ticket. Candidate for 0.18.

What this branch does is:

1. update iceweasel with the latest Torbrowser patches
=> see our iceweasel Git repo if you're interested in the details
2. update iceweasel prefs accordingly
=> see 7e46ab0a..ac54761 in feature/torbrowser
3. update Torbutton to 1.5.2
=> see our torbutton Git repo if you're interested in the details

Anonym volunteered to review & merge that stuff, but given the pretty
short deadline before the freeze (tomorrow, 10AM CEST), I guess he
would not mind some help.