Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/about_tails

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/about_tails
hi,

Alan wrote (01 May 2013 16:44:16 GMT) :
>> Otherwise, looks good to me, congrats! I'm happy to test and merge
>> once the history is cleaned up. Retagging the ticket accordingly.
>>
> Done. I did the merge in experimental an ugly way because of the
> rebase (the branch is merged twice), please confirm wether I can push
> like that.

Well, I'd rather spare one additional back'n'forth step, and I want to
be sure I test the real thing, so I'll just merge the current topic
branch on top of devel into a temporary branch locally.

In the future, perhaps avoid merging into experimental branches that
contain kludgy history we'll want to rewrite before merging?