[Tails-dev] Patches for next stable TBB / Tails

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: Mike Perry
CC: tails-dev
Betreff: [Tails-dev] Patches for next stable TBB / Tails
Hi Mike,

will the April Torbrowser patch updates (especially the Optimistic
Data SOCKS handshake, and the numerous pipelining changes) be included
in TBB that will be released soon after FF 17.0.6esr?

The freeze for Tails 0.18 is in two days, so I wonder if I hurry to
prepare this stuff (and the according prefs changes), test it, have it
reviewed & merged in time, or if we should just postpone it for some
future release. Given the alpha bundles just came out, it seems a bit
early to me to decide.

Thoughts, Mike or anyone?