Re: [mat-dev] Activity report

Autore: intrigeri
To: mat-dev
Oggetto: Re: [mat-dev] Activity report
Hi,

jvoisin wrote (29 Apr 2013 22:39:00 GMT) :
> I recently ported MAT to Glade, and improved a little bit the interface.
> [...]

Awesome!

> I think that I'll soon do an RC to get feedback, since I may have broken
> a awful lot of things during the port to GTK3/Glade.

If you fear that much breakage, perhaps call it a beta instead of a RC?
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Beta.

> I think that the next Great Goal™ for 4.1 will be to improve MAT's
> filenames encoding agnosticism.

Cool.

And v5 will be the one with an entry in Nautilus contextual menu,
right? (A simplified GUI is what non-technical users I see in from of
the current mat-gui need the most.)

> Ps: Translations are broken for now, I know, it's on my TODO-list.

OK.