[Tails-dev] Fwd: Debian derivatives & DebConf13

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-dev
Aihe: [Tails-dev] Fwd: Debian derivatives & DebConf13
Hi,

I'll be at DebConf13. Is there anything derivatives related that you
would like to see (me make) happen there?

This could be discussions about how Debian could make our life easier,
work sessions with other derivatives developers on specific issues we
have in common, etc.

I have only one idea right now, and it would be a workshop /
experience sharing session about automatic testing at the OS level.

A nice starting point to find other ideas might be to take one step
back, look at our Git tree, wonder what could be done directly in
Debian, and wonder why we don't do it there. Wanna play?
Anyone interested to meet on IRC and spend one hour or two looking
through our code with this question in mind?

Hi all,

Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf13?

What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf13?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise