[Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/jenkins-compatible…

Author: bertagaz
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review & merge feature/jenkins-compatible-build-script
Hi,

The last changes (since 70b47b4f) in this branch implements the remaining
bits of the `build-tails` script that needed to be adjusted to work both
in our vagrant and our jenkins build environment.

Together with changes in our jenkins jobs definition [1], with this patch
build artifacts are saved at the right location at the end of a jenkins build.

This branch is already merged in experimental, and working well in our
jenkins setup. Testing this branch in a vagrant build setup is a bonus
(hasn't been done for the previous changes in this branch AFAIK).

Should be merged in testing, devel and stable, so that this branches get
build correctly in jenkins.

Thanks,

bert.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/git/#index16h1