[Tails-dev] Please review&merge feature/torbutton-1.5.x

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review&merge feature/torbutton-1.5.x
Hi,

branch: feature/torbutton-1.5.x
ticket: https://tails.boum.org/todo/Torbutton_1.5/
Candidate for 0.18.

This pull request is a bit less polished than I would like, but I'd
really like Torbutton 1.5.1 to go in the next Tails release, and I've
got to go, so here it is.

I've put that branch, a bit in a hurry, in hopefully good enough
shape. All major issues I was able to detect were solved. There are
a few things left to check (see ticket), though -- I'm now quite
confident they should be alright. Fingers crossed.

Bonus:

  * This branch reorganizes and cleans our iceweasel prefs to look
    a bit more like TBB's (no behavior change, just easier to
    understand, compare and maintain).
  * I've had no time to check, but it should fix the drag'n'drop bugs
    (e.g. moving tabs).