Re: [mat-dev] Activity report

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: mat-dev
Betreff: Re: [mat-dev] Activity report
Hi,

jvoisin wrote (13 Apr 2013 01:08:30 GMT) :
> Arg. I pushed in the public repo instead of my private one :/
> This is why everything was kind of "messed up", and why commits have
> weird names. This won't happen again. But thank you for your feedbacks :)

With my Debian maintainer hat, may I safely assume you won't rewrite
the already (buggy) published Git history?

>> Does this mean files with "\n" in their names are not supported?
> Urg, who (and why) would someone do this ?

Who: anyone, or a buggy script.
Why: because it's possible and supported :)

>> Tar is still listed in the mat-gui supported file formats dialog,
>> while PDF is not.
> I removed tar.gz, but PDF was already present.

I still can see tar but no pdf, when I run ./mat-gui in my
up-to-date Git clone. Weird, isn't it?

> I don't think that I should compare translated strings,
> but constants instead.

Agreed.

>> Time to setup a bug / ticket tracker, perhaps? ;)
> Since I don't think that I can fix bug as quickly as they are popping in
> my mailbox, this might be a good idea :)

>> (If in doubt, I recommend asking a Redmine project at
>> https://labs.riseup.net/code/.)
> Since they are already hosting Tail's one, this seems like a good idea.
> I opened a ticket, thank you for the wise suggestion.

Ticket ID, so that I can go pull some strings?

Thanks for your detailed answers!