Re: [Tails-dev] MAC Changer Concept

Autor: adrelanos
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] MAC Changer Concept

Hi,

the table on the Tails todo page is messed up. It's supposed to look
like a nice table. Maybe posting it by e-mail messed it up. I can fix it
manually on the Tails todo page, but I can't store it:
Error: Sorry, but that looks like spam to blogspam: bayes, 11 links found

The table should look like this:
https://sourceforge.net/p/whonix/wiki/MAC/

The wiki source code for the table can be found here:
https://raw.github.com/adrelanos/Whonix-documentation/master/Doc_backup_v4/MAC.md

I tested it, if you copy the table code from there and paste it on Tails
todo page and preview, it looks good.

Cheers,
adrelanos

Alan: