Re: [Tails-l10n] Swedish translation from Transifex not full…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Swedish translation from Transifex not fully picked up
Hi,

winterfairy@??? wrote (06 Apr 2013 11:39:34 GMT) :
> I have translated "tails-greeter" and "tails-persistence-setup" on
> Transifex into Swedish,

Thanks a lot!

> expecting them to be in Tails 0.17.2. But it seems only the
> translation for the persistence setup was picked up, not
> the greeter.

> I suppose this is a mistake, as the translations were done weeks before
> they were updated in the git repositories.

Yes, this was a mistake I did.

> Just wanted to inform about it.

Thanks for the heads up.

> Are there still chance the translation can
> be included for 0.17.2?

This is not something we would normally do the day before the final
ISO is built, but since 1. it was my fault; 2. I'd like to warmly
welcome you here and encourage you to keep up with the good work;
3. the risk of regression is fairly small; I went ahead, built
tails-greeter 0.7.11 and uploaded to our `stable' APT suite.

I hope I won't regret it :)