Re: [RSF] Goodbye from our Newsletter

Author: pilar anita quarzell castel
To: forumroma@inventati.org
Subject: Re: [RSF] Goodbye from our Newsletter
c'è un errore, iononvi ho mai cancellato, ho trascurato la lista questo si, adesso vedo cosa èsuccesso, paci, pilar

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:46:10 +0000
To: forumroma@???
From: equivita@???
Subject: [RSF] Goodbye from our Newsletter

                Change Subscription : Unsubscribe

                        Goodbye from our Newsletter

Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.

You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.

This is the last email you will receive from us. We have added you to our

"blacklist", which means that our newsletter system, phpList, will refuse to send

you any other email, without manual intervention by our administrator.

If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:

please go to http://equivita.hosted.phplist.com/lists/?p=subscribe and follow the steps.

Thank you