Re: [Tails-l10n] [fa] additional persian translation

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fa] additional persian translation
Hi,

hamahangi wrote (23 Feb 2013 15:17:42 GMT) :
> I've finished the Persian translation of the tails-persistence setup program on
> Transifex.

Unfortunately, this update does not show up in the completed Git
branch, since it has one untranslated string remaining. May you please
translate this one too, so that your work appears in the place where
we usually pull translations from?

While I was at it, I've had a look at the tails-greeter Persian
translation too, and I've seen double-escaped carriage returns like
this:

msgid ""
"live-persist failed with return code %(returncode)s:\n"
"%(stderr)s"
msgstr "live-persist ناموفق با كد %(returncode)s:\\n\n%(stderr)s"

Which, I believe, should instead be:

msgid ""
"live-persist failed with return code %(returncode)s:\n"
"%(stderr)s"
msgstr "live-persist ناموفق با كد %(returncode)s:\n%(stderr)s"

What do you think?