[Tails-dev] Keyboard shortcuts conflict

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Keyboard shortcuts conflict
Hi,

My keyboard layout in Tails changes all the times, I though randomly.
But I recently discovered where it comes from: there is a custom
keyboard shortcut in Tails to change keyboard layout, which is ALT+MAJ.
Unfortunately, it conflicts with two standard GNOME keyboard shortcuts:
ALT+MAJ+TAB which changes window backwards and ALT+MAJ+ARROW which
moves active window to another desktop.

I propose to remove this conflicting keyboard shortcuts. I see two

- either we just remove the shortcut to change keyboard layout (I don't
know anybody using it as a feature) ;
- or we map it to something else, e.g. ALT+CAPSLOCK which is the first
choice proposed by GNOME "Key(s) to change layout" preferences dialog.

What do you think?

Cheers