[Tails-dev] Sorting old forum stuff to prepare for the new o…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Sorting old forum stuff to prepare for the new one
Hi,

as discussed on the forum [1], at some point we need to find the most
useful and relevant (question, answer) pairs in the current Tails
forum, build a list of them, so that they can be migrated to the next
question&answer tool we want (be it the same as Tor's one, or not --
it's not clear yet). I've suggested it there as an easy way people can
help making the upcoming Q&A website better.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/forum/dont_be_too_happy_about_the_new_forum_to_come.../#comment-b0b580aaea2b46fa38df2fe818c241da

I've pushed a doc/sort_the_forum branch with the work that was
already done. So here's how to do it, for each forum thread in `wiki/src/forum/':

  If the question is relevant and was answered well enough
  Then
    move the question and best answer to wiki/src/forum2migrate
    (with git mv)
  Else
    delete the whole thread (with git rm)

>From time to time, merge from master branch to get the new threads.
>From time to time, send us a pull request so that your work is

integrated into the main doc/sort_the_forum branch, and so that work
is not duplicated.

I'm told using mc helps in the process.