Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Discussion on minitube
Hi,

>> How do I contact Jacob?

> I would email jacob@???.

>> Did he work for the Tails project already?

> He did send us a bunch of suggestions a bit more than a year ago.
> He is doing upstream work (e.g. torbirdy) that will be useful for
> Tails, and has been participating in related discussions on tails-dev.
> So that would be a yes :)

Good news! Jacob is fine with auditing Minitube for anonymity.

He asked me to file a Trac ticket for him, so I did it:

Alessandro, I suggest you subscribe to the Trac ticket, regulardy (and
gently :) nag Jacob about it, and in case the audit is not done within
a few weeks or months, ask here again and hopefully someone else will
step up.