Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/regular-gnup…

Autor: Alan
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/regular-gnupg-agent [Was: Replace Seahorse's GnuPG agent with the regular one?]
Hi,

> Alan wrote (06 Jan 2013 13:05:48 GMT) :
> > However, it seems me too late too wide change to include in 0.16. I
> > would perfer to get more feedback and include in 0.17.
>
> The only feedback I got since then was your successful testing, so:
> please review and merge feature/regular-gnupg-agent to fix the current
> ridiculous Claws Mail + OpenPGP situation.

I use a build including this branch for a while. It works fine and
solves at least the claws mail issue. I did the review and merge.

I set todo/regular_GnuPG_agent as pending as well as
todo/fix_claws-mail_with_gpg. I didn't check for
todo/support_OpenPGP_smartcards as I don't have the hardware so I let
you deal with this one.

BTW please give the name on the ticket when asking for review.

Cheers