Re: [Tails-dev] Please review doc/fingerprint

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review doc/fingerprint
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (13 Jan 2013 16:30:15 GMT) :
> I wrote a page about Tails fingerprint in the doc. I also update the
> known issues page, the design code and a few tickets regarding this.

Awesome work! I've pushed a minor typo fix on top of it, but else it
seems good to me. Feel free to merge :)

> - I linked the doc and known issues from the design doc. I'm not sure
> that's the way to go.

I think that's should not to be done too often, but totally acceptable
in this case.

> I'm not sure either to have added everything we wanted to had in the
> design doc.

Honestly, I don't remember precisely enough our last discussions on
the topic to add anything to this. I was rather waiting for you to
refresh a bit my memories with this branch... and it basically
worked :)

> - I'm not sure issues like the entry guards and time synchronization
> are best placed in the general doc. Would like you opinion on this.

At first glance, it looks good enough. Did you have any other specific
place in mind?