[Tails-dev] Discuss rng-tools, randomsound? was: Support Ent…

Autor: adrelanos
Para: tails-dev
Temas antigos: Re: [Tails-dev] Support EntropyKey?
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Discuss rng-tools, randomsound? was: Support EntropyKey?
Hi!

Jacob Appelbaum:
> It might also make sense to include rng-tools, randomsound, and haveged

Since haveged is already installed in Tails, rng-tools and randomsound
are up for discussion - if you are interested.

If they prove as "install, improve security and forget" solutions,
implementation would be as simple as adding the package.

Even if you finally decide against it, I'd appreciate an information
gathering and informed decision. I am willing to contribute results form
research, communication with people and test results.

Because these are two different packages, I am for two different mailing
list threads, are you okay with that? Should I create two todo/research
items?

Cheers,
adrelanos