Címzett: tails-dev
Tárgy: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/remove-xul-ext-monkeysphere
Hi,

candidate for 0.16,
ticket: todo/monkeysphere_keyserver_policy

commit 49e96bc1754ff18bba7c88f9eaad2d626ed5cfe1
Author: Tails developers <amnesia@???>
Date: Fri Dec 7 22:21:02 2012 +0100

    Don't install xul-ext-monkeysphere anymore.

    As decided on todo/monkeysphere_keyserver_policy, because: the implication of
    the current settings are not well understood, Monkeysphere is little used in
    Tails, and we're not sure anymore it would be our first bet for the web browser
    profile with no CA.

    Let's keep the various configuration bits (e.g. FoxyProxy, patching MSVA),
    though, so that advanced users who are used to have Monkeysphere in Tails just
    have to install the package.