[Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/news-as-homepage

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/news-as-homepage
Hi,

(low hanging fruits mode, again... and wanting to take benefit of the
recent introduction of translatable news sections.)

please review and merge feature/news-as-homepage,
candidate for 0.16.

ticket: todo/set_iceweasel_homepage_to_Tails_news
branch: feature/news-as-homepage

(
Tested with:

  * English
  * a language that's supported by our website and has
    amnesia branding locales settings (fr-FR)
  * a language that's not supported by our website but has amnesia
    branding locales settings (zh-CN)
  * a language that's not supported by our website and has no amnesia
    branding locales settings (ru-RU)
)