Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: intrigeri
Dátum:
Címzett: Alessandro Grassi
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)
Hi,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (03 Dec 2012 17:24:23 GMT) :
> 2012/12/1, intrigeri <intrigeri@???>:
>> Any clean (i.e. non-torsocks) way to make it use SOCKS instead?
> There isn't any socks-specific code, but it uses QNetworkProxy class
> which supports socks5 too. A patch should be doable.

Looks promising! I've not looked very far, but I have not found any
upstream bug tracker. Did you find one?

>> One should think of potential security issues and anonymity problems.
> I will have a look at network requests with wireshark, to see what
> happens and what gets sent. Any other idea/method?

It would be great to look for possible more or less persistent
indentifiers, at least those that may be stored in the filesystem.

>> Also, I'd like to be sure we're not affected by Debian bug #666773.
> That problem happened to me sometimes, but I'm unsure if it's your bug
> or my bad internet connection. I will check if I see the triple "about
> to finish" message in console, which looks like the bug's signature.

Awesome!