Re: [Tails-dev] Website updates

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Website updates
On 29/11/12 21:45, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was lazy today, not in the mood to tackle important tasks I'm
> committed to. After filing a few merge requests and working a bit on
> todo/install_password_manager, I was in "let's pick a few old and
> low-hanging fruits" mood, so I did some work on our website.
>
> First, I fixed todo/fix_link_to_improve_translation and
> todo/mailing-list_subscription_forms to warm up a bit, and then:
>
> Tails Press and Media information
> =================================
>
> We now have a "Tails Press and Media information" page:
> https://tails.boum.org/press/
>
> It's linked from the About page only. IMHO it's enough for now.
>
> Thoughts? (I'd like the text to be reviewed a bit, before I hand it
> out to translators.)
>
> sajolida: sorry for putting it at the root of the website, I did spend
> some time trying to find a better place, but failed. Feel free to move
> it to a place that fits better into the Great Tree.

I don't mind it being at the root of the website. One day I can see it
being merged with other resources like press kits, and other
advertisement material. Then we might find better way to organize them.

It corrected a few things with cb4ab84..7a882ee.

What do you mean with « It also happens we put a press release out. Get
in touch if you want to receive these: tails@???. »? Are you
talking about press releases that would not be published elsewhere on
the website? If so I might rephrase this sentence.

> Locked down website
>
> As planned on todo/locking_down_this_website, our website is now
> locked-down: only todo/*, bugs/* and forum/* may be edited online by
> non-admin visitors.

Great.