Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] [Pull] Call for translations: Tails 0.…

Autor: mercedes508
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] [fr] [Pull] Call for translations: Tails 0.15 announcement and security notice
Hi,

French translation for thoses pages :

wiki/src/news/version_0.15.fr.po
wiki/src/security/Numerous_security_holes_in_0.14.fr.po
wiki/src/support/known_issues.fr.po

can be found in commit d2a68c3, testing branch, mercedes508 repo.

Considering the schedule, I'm directly asking for the merge, I'm not
sure someone can/will review this work before tomorrow.

But merging those translations means merging commit eb064af and
5a51823 as well, which have not been reviewed. I understand this could
be stopping us from merging, but I feel it's no big risk.

Cheers.