Re: [Tails-l10n] Tech. tip: how to diff between normalized P…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Tech. tip: how to diff between normalized PO files
sajolida@??? wrote (23 Nov 2012 20:11:39 GMT) :
> I felt the same need and I've already seen such tricks being posted here
> without a good place to be stored. So I created a l10n-tricks page.

Awesome!

> If that works I guess we could have other trick pages related to
> git, ikiwiki, etc.

> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n-tricks/

I've renamed it to better match naming conventions that suit ikiwiki's
taste: underscores are nicely displayed as spaces, while dashes are
displayed as as (this also means one can now write [[l10n tricks]]):

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks/

Do you think we should link this page from contribute/how/translate?