[Tails-dev] Heads-up: experimental has been rebased (was: c…

Autor: Ague Mill
Para: tails-dev
Temas antigos: [Tails-dev] config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecated
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Heads-up: experimental has been rebased (was: config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecated)
Ague Mill:
> Please note that `experimental` has not been touched yet. It should
> probably be reset and rebased from that point. I'll take care of it in
> the next days if no one beats me to it.

I have just reseted experimental on top of devel and merged again the
following branches:

* bugfix/bridge_mode_vs_tor_restarts
* bugfix/gpgApplet_menu_in_bottom_panel
* bugfix/handle_apt_sources_for_rc
* feature/unsafe_browser_name
* feature/sinhala-font

I hope I have not missed anything. The result builds a usable image.

--
Ague