Re: [Tails-dev] Bookmarks persistence - help needed

Author: Ague Mill
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Bookmarks persistence - help needed
intrigeri:
> Please do consider that it might be remotely possible that one did not
> understand your actions and emails the way you think they should have.

This shows that this is, indeed, a misunderstanding.

If it could have been possible (tails-persistence-setup would not have
been a blocker), I would have merged the branch directly to devel,
because I felt the patches written by Alessandro were good enough to be
included. They had been discussed on the mailing-list between Sep 22th
and Oct 15th and also with anonym over IRC. So yes, I assumed other
Tails developers had enough opportunity to look it up if they had time
and energy.

I have to acknowledge that you do not trust my judgement for such
matters.

> ["think positive" conclusion: "please review" in email subject helps.]

I will limit myself to such requests for the time being.

--
Ague