[Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/sinhala-font

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/sinhala-font
Hi,

please review and merge feature/sinhala-font.

Quickly tested (build devel + feature/sinhala-font ISO, booted,
checked that the si.wikipedia.org website looks much better than in
0.14; same for some random text pasted into OO.o and selecting the
LKLUG font). Not merged into experimental due to the currently broken
state of that branch that I'm not in the mood to fix right now.

The added .deb is 103kB large.

Candidate for 0.16.

commit b93c255de51dc7e66265f3d274bda06401a722ae