[Tails-dev] config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecated

Author: Ague Mill
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Heads-up: experimental has been rebased (was: config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecated)
Subject: [Tails-dev] config/chroot_local-packages is now deprecated
Hi!

The current `devel` branch now fetches all binary packages from our APT
repository. From now on, `config/chroot_local-packages` should only be
used for internal tests and external branch reviews. A `README` file is
there to remind you that.

See the following page on how to upload packages and general repository
usage:
<https://tails.boum.org/contribute/APT_repository/>

This is a very welcome step toward splitting the main Git repository,
and proper source distribution. Hurray!

Please note that `experimental` has not been touched yet. It should
probably be reset and rebased from that point. I'll take care of it in
the next days if no one beats me to it.

--
Ague