[Tails-l10n] doc/pt pull request

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: mercedes508
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: [Tails-l10n] doc/pt pull request
Hi,

I'll give a try to this.

During the freeze period, which usually starts with a "call for
translations", you should base your work on testing branch.
If your work is merged in the amnesia testing branch, it'll be
merged in master branch when the release is out. And in between two
freeze periods, which should be most of the time, base your work on
master branch.

This may be a little simplified, but frankly you should find your way
out this way.

For further information on the freeze period see :

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/release_schedule/

Cheers