Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/dpkg-origin

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/dpkg-origin
02/11/12 20:11, intrigeri wrote:
> anonym wrote (02 Nov 2012 18:37:24 GMT) :
>> Should we change it to `mailto:tails@boum.org`, like we use in
>> Whisperback?
>
> I think so. Done, pushed, merged into experimental.

While other commands work, running `dpkg-vendor --derives-from Debian`
fails with:

    dpkg-vendor: error: vendor default doesn't exist in
    /etc/dpkg/origins/

The /etc/dpkg/origins/default contains "Tails", but the vendor file is
named "tails" (notice the different casing). Renaming Tails -> tails,
makes it work. I believe this is the right thing to do.

Cheers!