Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/obfsproxy

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/obfsproxy
intrigeri wrote (03 Nov 2012 09:10:10 GMT) :
> anonym wrote (02 Nov 2012 20:26:34 GMT) :
>> Ticket: https://tails.boum.org/todo/obfsproxy/
> (WAN here)
> Please update the ticket tags to match the next things to do.

I've done it to help this task move forward,
and cleanup my view of our todo list.
I've also updated the next steps on the ticket.

Moving a discussion topic from the ticket to this list:

>> Also, what's the next thing to do?

> User documentation for the two different usecases mentioned above,
> but that's IMHO only relevant once todo/bridge_support is made
> non-experimental (and get an option in Tails Greeter).

Given we already [[advertise and document the bridge
mode|doc/first_steps/startup_options/bridge_mode]], I don't see why
obfsproxy should not be documented there as well. So IMHO this is
a blocker. Luckily, the needed documentation update should be trivial,
as the rationale and usage info for obfs2 bridges is mostly the same
as for "normal" bridges.