Re: [Tails-l10n] Language updates as patch files

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Chris Doten
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tails localization discussion
Aihe: Re: [Tails-l10n] Language updates as patch files
What do we need to do to get this to you guys? We're trying as hard as
we can to make these contributions in time for .14, but this process
is somewhat arcane for those who do not live in Git. What needs to
happen?