Re: [Tails-l10n] Tails-l10n Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tails localization discussion
Aihe: Re: [Tails-l10n] Tails-l10n Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20
hi,

anonym wrote (09 Nov 2012 10:38:46 GMT) :
>>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/tails_greeter_ar.po
>>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/persistence_ar.po

> Applied and pushed, thanks!

I'm not convinced this workflow is a fine idea, see rationale in the
other mail I just sent to -l10n.

Nice to see these translations flowing in, anyway! :)

>> I may have missed a few mails, but for the Arabic translations to
>> be shipped in 0.14 Tails version we'd like to have all custom
>> programs to be translated. As far as I know, it means Tails USB
>> Installer in Arabic is missing.

> As long as the translation is complete for a given application,
> I think we use include it.

I agree. I guess mercedes508 was maybe confused by the totally
different process we have for enabling a new language on the website.