Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull ]Final Russian Translations

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Tails localization discussion
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull ]Final Russian Translations
mercedes508 wrote (09 Nov 2012 11:44:10 GMT) :
> Could someone please apply and push those translations

Personally, I'm happy to process pull requests, but I won't fetch
random files on the web and import them in the hope they are
up-to-date wrt. the current state of our Git repos at the time I read
such an email.

(Rationale: a pull request does not ensure this has been checked and
refreshed as needed, or at least it makes it clear who takes the
responsibility for claiming this has been done.)

Sorry.