Re: [Tails-dev] TorBrowser patches

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] TorBrowser patches
fr0sty wrote (04 Nov 2012 21:34:38 GMT) :
> Any specific logs?

High priority: whatever is different from a regular TBB, and not
mentionned already in the various tickets about tbb / torbrowser /
iceweasel / web fingerprint in our todo list.

High priority: whatever behaves differently than written in the
aforementionned tickets (that is, regressions or new issues).

Medium priority: whatever you find concerning enough to be worth
raising. Please do search the Tails website first to avoid hitting the
FAQ, please do read the torbrowser design documentation for the same
reason, and please do explain why you consider it's a concern wrt.
Tails specification.
("it raises a red flag on check-my-web-browser.example.com"
does *not* count as a useful explanation ;)

Thanks!