[Tails-l10n] Final Russian Translations

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Eric Smallberg
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-l10n
Aihe: [Tails-l10n] Final Russian Translations
Hello all,

Below find the final .po files adjusted from the previous message. I
believe the strings were out of order on the liveUSB file because I did not
realize there were two .pot files, one entitled "Messages" with overlapping
strings. I've included both below. I've also made the adjustments to line
170 and line 222.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/Live_Message_ru.po
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/tails_greeter_ru.po
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/persistence_ru.po
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/USB_creator_ru.po

I'm still not sure about how to change the PO-Revision Date, or how to
include previous comments. Would the comments show up if i worked on a
previous ru.po file?

I checked in about the translations, and the Arabic translations should
*hopefully* be completed today.

I am new at Git, so I am also working to figure out getting .diff file
output.

Best,

--
Eric Smallberg
Project Assistant, Information & Communication Technology Programs