Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Tran…

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: anonym
Dátum:
Címzett: intrigeri
CC: tails-l10n
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Transifex?
30/10/12 19:19, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anonym wrote (30 Oct 2012 13:49:11 GMT) :
>> I wasn't aware of this git repo. I pulled the translations directly
>> from Transifex via the tx tool (from the transifex-client package).
>> Oh well...
>
>> I suppose I can fix this mess in a t-p-s 0.21 for Tails 0.14 final
>> if someone tells me the whole story of Transifex imports. Is there
>> anything else to it than pulling the "_complete" branches from
>> translation.git?
>
> [[contribute/release_process]] reads:
>
> For each bundled Debian package, get updated PO files from the
> Transifex branches of `git://git.torproject.org/translation.git`
> (e.g. `whisperback_completed`). Verify and commit.
>
> If there is anything still unclear, feel free to ping me.

It's quite clear now. However, I swear that those instructions wasn't in
the contribute/release_process I was reading while preparing the
release. I must have opened it while I had some branch checked out that
didn't have master merged in it yet, and never reloaded the file. Hah!

> Did you do the same for other bundled .deb's, or only for t-p-s?

Only t-p-s.

So, should I prepare new releases (with only updated translations) for
all the bundled Tails-specific packages for the final release? Including
a new t-p-s with the incomplete translations removed.

Cheers!