Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Tran…

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: anonym
Dátum:
Címzett: intrigeri
CC: tails-l10n
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Transifex?
30/10/12 13:50, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> until now, when I have imported translations from Transifex, I have
> conservatively only picked them from the "_completed" branches.
>
> Apparently, anonym just pulled incomplete translations for
> tails-persistence-setup 0.20.
>
> I'm unsure what is the best thing to do. Thoughts?

Me neither, but since we have incomplete translations elsewhere the
thought of not doing it didn't even occur to me. However, when testing
the translations it didn't look very nice or useful to have only a few
elements translated (like in the German translation) so it seems like a
good idea to only import complete translations (or perhaps some high
threshold like 80% completed may be good enough?).

> Background: git://git.torproject.org/translation.git
> => compare tails-persistence-setup_completed with
> tails-persistence-setup

I wasn't aware of this git repo. I pulled the translations directly from
Transifex via the tx tool (from the transifex-client package). Oh well...

I suppose I can fix this mess in a t-p-s 0.21 for Tails 0.14 final if
someone tells me the whole story of Transifex imports. Is there anything
else to it than pulling the "_complete" branches from translation.git?

Cheers!