Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Attack Surface Reduction - Bridge Enfo…

Autor: intrigeri
Para: adev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Attack Surface Reduction - Bridge Enforcement
Hi,

(meta: do you read the list of shall we Cc: you?)

adev@??? wrote (26 Oct 2012 18:23:29 GMT) :
> The attack surface for revealing a users IP is now reduced to being
> able to exploit a vulnerability in iptables, these are *extremely*
> rare compared to vulnerabilities in the end-user applications used,
> local kernel exploits etc

FWIW, I think this is related to

* https://tails.boum.org/todo/Two-layered_virtualized_system/
* Whonix design

This looks all interesting and valuable,
but right now, we clearly don't have time to tackle it seriously.
See https://tails.boum.org/contribute/roadmap/ for our priorities.
Help is welcome.

Cheers!