[cm-Roma] Roman Bike Drivers Research for School

Author: David Hoffmann
To: cm-roma
Subject: [cm-Roma] Roman Bike Drivers Research for School
I am David Hoffmann and am currently writing my Extended Essay as part of
the International Baccalaureate programme. The topic of my extended essay
is "What changes or investments could Rome pursue, following the example of
Copenhagen as a leading city in bicycle transport, in order to garner the
same environmental and economical benefits as Copenhagen?”

I have chosen this topic as I travel almost exclusively by bicycle and am
less than satisfied with the current bicycle infrastructure. So I would
like some information as to why people in Rome decide to ride or not ride
their bicycles.

It will take you less than five minutes to answer this short survey in the
following link (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TPWTBWW), and I thank you in
advance for your cooperation.

Thank you,
David Hoffmann