Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: [tor-reports] Trip Report: GSoC Mentor …

Autor: Ague Mill
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: [tor-reports] Trip Report: GSoC Mentor Summit
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 07:37:50AM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> might Mailman 3 be yet another candidate for our forum?

Our current experience (and previous analysis) lead us to agree that
what we needed was a community centered self-support system, not a
free-for-all forum. Web applications built around questions, answers and
user's reputation should lead to way better knowledge building.

(Also, it's been years that I hear that Mailman 3 is going out "in
around 6 months".)

--
Ague