Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser download script for Tails

Autor: adrelanos
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser download script for Tails
intrigeri:
>> Biggest problem: - zenity has a bug (or I am not using it right).
>> The yes/no buttons are outside the visible range. Do you know any
>> alternative for Tails?
>
> Any reproducible minimal testcase?

#!/bin/bash

VAR="Looks like your Tor Browser version is up to date.

Please close Tor Browser if you want to upgrade!
Currently installed version: 2.2.39-3
Online detected version    : 2.2.39-3

If your currently installed version is:
higher: you are likely victim of a downgrade attack, SAY NO NOW!
equal : only proceed, if you want to create a new browser profile.
lower : you should upgrade.

YOUR BROWSER WILL BE KILLED.
YOUR WHOLE BROWSER PROFILE INCLUDING BOOKMARKS AND PASSWORDS WILL GET
REPLACED!

A backup of your old Tor Browser and settings will be created in your
home folder.
It is a good idea to delete old TBB backups once in a while if you are
running low with disk space."

zenity --info --text "$VAR"