Re: [Tails-l10n] Arabic, Farsi, or Russian translation issue…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Arabic, Farsi, or Russian translation issues?
On 15/10/12 19:13, Eric Smallberg wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> First, a quick introduction: my name is Eric and I am continuing the
> work that Alayna started with translating the .po files to Arabic, Farsi
> and Russian. If anyone has encountered issues with these translations,
> please let me know so that I can fix them. Any input is appreciated.

Hi Eric,

Welcome aboard. Actually this morning I tried again to apply the last
patches that Alanya sent us and I faced the same problem as I reported
on 01/09/12: the last Russian patch for liveusb-creator does not apply.

I understood that she sent us a patch that was based on a previous work
on the same po file but that she didn't sent us that previous work.

Maybe you could try to send us again all the changes from the last
modification of that PO file:

    "PO-Revision-Date: 2009-12-15 12:46+1100\n"
    "Last-Translator: Yulia <ypoyarko@???>\n"

I don't know how much technical information you got from this mission,
so in case you are lost you tell us where :)