Re: [Tails-l10n] Please review "Improve Tails in your own la…

Üzenet törlése

Válasz az üzenetre
Szerző: Matsa
Dátum:
Címzett: tails-l10n
Tárgy: Re: [Tails-l10n] Please review "Improve Tails in your own language"
Le Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:05:14 +0200,
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> a écrit :

> Quite a few pages on this website can still be edited (in English)
> using the web interface.

You're right, I forgot about this.

> As long as this text is part of a "Translating Tails" section,
> I doubt native English speakers will read it at all.
> So, I'm in favor of bringing the old "For English native speakers"
> section back.

I put back this section, and (quickly) rephrased.

Commit #ac6c8d2
Commitdiff:
http://repo.or.cz/w/tails/matsa.git/blobdiff/0f4894f19da1a4d639e77a1d4f8753b89552a6f7..ac6c8d2be5063d3fc627e49c81b4e9b3f6de90fa:/wiki/src/contribute/how/translate.mdwn

> > +    - [[Tails Greeter|contribute/git#index5h1]]
> > +    - [[Tails Persistence Setup|contribute/git#index7h1]]
> > +    - [[Tails USB Installer|contribute/git#index4h1]]
> > +    - [[Whisperback|contribute/git#index12h1]]

> Please don't rely on section ordering like this. If you need to link
> to a section of another page like this, you need to add anchors like
> you did for "<a id="transifex"></a>".

Fixed in the same commit.

It's not an emergency, but I tried to reformat properly the mkdwn:

$ fold -sw 80 translate.mdwn > translate.mdwn.out

Unfortunatelly, it seems to brake some links.
If anyone can explain how to do this the clean way..

Thanks & greetings